Melbourne Maternal Fetal Medicine is a private obstetric practice that provides maternity care for all pregnant women, regardless of level of risk or complexity. All of our obstetricians are certified Maternal Fetal Medicine subspecialists who also hold Diplomas of Diagnostic Ultrasound. They are thus able to provide dedicated, personalised, comprehensive specialist care, tailored to each woman’s specific circumstances.
Providing care at St Vincent’s Private, Frances Perry House and Epworth Freemasons hospitals.
Women who may derive specific benefit from care by a maternal fetal medicine subspecialist obstetrician include those with:
- multiple pregnancy
- prior fetal loss (at more than 12 weeks) or stillbirth
- prior births of growth restricted or very premature babies
- pregnancies complicated by fetal anomaly
- complex infertility history
- a risk of cervical insufficiency
- maternal medical disease likely to complicate pregnancy